Applications for the fall of 2019 will be accepted until midnight on October 18, 2019. Completed applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Applicants must use this form for submission and follow all directions carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will be notified of the MEF Board’s decision by October 25, 2019.
Ten+ grants of $500 or less may be awarded.
Applicants who receive a grant must submit a Project Completion Report within 30 days after the project’s completion.
This Application Form consists of five components:
- Grant Application Overview
- Project Description
- Personnel Involved
- The project’s goals are in agreement with the Foundation’s mission: The Moscow Education Foundation, Inc. exists for the purpose of academically enriching students of Moscow School District #281 through support of student academic programs. The Moscow Education Foundation, Inc. works to achieve this goal by encouraging active participation of parents and friends of education in the Moscow Education Foundation programs and in concentrated support for academic endeavors, working closely with the teachers, principals, superintendent, and Board of Trustees of the Moscow School District.
- The project enriches student learning in original, creative, and innovative ways.
- The project supports or extends the educational program and promotes students’ academic success.
- The project enhances the ability of all students to engage in the educational process while integrating different learning styles.
Suggestions and Information:
- Grant applications will be read by Moscow Education Foundation Board members and need to be clearly and concisely written.
- Projects should involve students as much as possible. Student participation is key.
- Grants may be used to pay experts and speakers who work with students.
- Projects may be co‐funded with other granting agencies or with PTO funds.
- Projects may incorporate different curriculum areas, such as using literature to enhance the math program, or may involve students at various grade levels.
- Only one grant submission per teacher will be considered by the MEF each year.
- Non‐fundable requests include teacher release time, salaries, clothing, and/or food for celebrations.
- Applications requiring purchase and/or use of technology‐related equipment must be approved by the principal and any other district‐required personnel prior to consideration.