Interested in helping?
Please donate! Individuals and businesses can donate by mailing a check or click here to donate online.
Please mail checks to:
Moscow Education Foundation
PO Box 9409
Moscow, ID 83843
- Include Moscow Education Foundation, Inc. in your will or trust.
- Contact Moscow Education Foundation if you are interested in helping or becoming a part of our Foundation! Call 208-874-8060.
The Moscow Education Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization established to raise funds to support academic programs for students of Moscow School District #281. This foundation also qualifies as an Idaho Educational Entity. Donations are tax deductible as provided by law.
Did you know that… As an Idaho tax payer, your donation to the Moscow Education Foundation and other educational entities may be eligible for a 50% tax credit?!
- Married couples in Idaho can receive 50% of contributions up to a $1000 tax credit if donations equal or exceed $2000 in a tax year; individuals can receive a $500 tax credit if donations equal or exceed $1000! In other words, if you donate $200, for example, you receive $100 back as an Idaho tax credit!
- Corporations may receive $5000 if donations equal or exceed $10,000!
- This credit is permitted whether or not you itemize your deductions. If you itemize your deductions, savings may be even greater!
The Moscow Education Foundation, Inc. exists for the purpose of academically enriching students of Moscow School District #281.
WHY WE EXIST
Patrons and educators have long identified a strong need for an organization to provide additional financial support to enhance academic opportunities for our students.
HOW WE WORK
The Moscow Education Foundation seeks to fund grants proposed by teachers and/or schools.